Sunday, April 5, 2009

More Scrap on The Hill

This was another Scrapel Hill challenge entry.

Someone said they wanted this as their gravemarker. Despite the morbid thought, what a great idea:). If you click on the images, it's a lot easier to see the lightbulb brain and light switch nose on one side, horseshoe mouth on the other, the crazy bottlecap/button/wire hair, the copper pipe ears (or is that steam?), pop tabs, keys, a whole lot of glass and ceramic bits ... and more!The artist is Jeanette Brossart. If I meet her, I'll tell her she needs to visit Luna Park!

This is great inspiration for my garden. Someday, there will be sculptures of our bits and pieces - wine corks (too many of those!), plastic caps of all kinds, bottle caps, plastic newspaper bags.... and the list goes on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see your post, and it has my name... have you updated it already?!! Thanks so much! Pleasure to meet you (again)!! Maybe I'll see you before next year :)

Christie Minchew said...

Hi Jeannette - I must have done it a while ago. I'm not fast enough to have done it since we saw each other Saturday. It was fun chatting with you at the show. Can't wait to see the mural...or pics :).