Thursday, October 8, 2009

Getting organized...not that anybody needs that :)

As most of you know, I design and make purse organizers...
to keep all those little (and big) things in your purse not only organized, but at your pen-seeking, cell-seeking, key-seeking fingertips. Well, I was doing a little market research the other day and came across a great blog on getting organized - anywhere. Jeri Dansky actually has several sites that are devoted to tips on getting organized, the products that help you get and keep organized, as well as addressing the 'why', or should I say "why aren't you", of being organized.
If you need to clean up your act...or you are a helpless neat freak, check out her sites.

7 comments:

Lesnes said...

I am NOT organised! I was in a waiting room today - husband parking the car - and I could feel my nose running and could I find a tissue in my cluttered bag? No! I got so desperate I was about to dab with my glasses cleaning cloth - when I found one! X

lori vliegen said...

your purse organizers are fabulous, christie!! i think that i'm the type of organizer that's somewhere between neat-nik and chaos.....i'm usually in a state of chaos, but i want so badly to be a neat-nik!

thanks so much for the wonderful comments that you leave on my blog! i just love your sense of humor....you make me laugh out loud every time!! :)))

patstudio said...

i have seen these organizers. but i like your's A LOT.

Jeri Dansky said...

Thanks for the kind words, Christie!

Christie Minchew said...

Thank you Lori and Pat!

shibori girl said...

Oh, yes, I need to visit this site. Thanks for the link!

There is an ugly messy corner of our kitchen that I fear paint cannot fix. Need ideas...

xoxo,

Kate

Janean said...

wonderful blog! i'm organized, but lately not as much with holiday distractions...yeah, that's my...uh...REASON. *wink*